8.20.2015

Summer Day: layered grey t-shirt & black lace skirt

t-shirt- Primark/ cardigan- Dunnes/ lace skirt- boohoo.com/ shoes- HandM/ bag- Beth J via TK Maxx/ mens watch- Kenneth Cole/ bracelet- Strike a Pose Jewelry

 We had first warm (+25C) and sunny day in a months and I went for grey and black. Just a bit of cheerful color in my little bag and pink Swarovski crystal bracelet from Strike a Pose Jewelry Swarovski collection. There's no reason or explanations, I wear what I want and like. Like lately here have been lots of causal looks, pretty much mixing and matching the same pieces. Maybe I'm one of the worst fashion or style bloggers here, but I'm staying true to myself and I want to say that it's ok not get pressed by anything and just do what you want. 


Peace, joy and ♥
  xoxo Ramona

16 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful look!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramona, wow what a cute look! That shirt though... it is gorgeous! Defo have to visit boohoo.com now! :) Same thing happened to me a few times this summer - dressed in dark colours and suddenly sun comes out & I look full-on fall ready lol
    I am new to your blog :)
    Will definitely be following.
    xox N.
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love that skirt!! Have a great weekend!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ramona! I love your lace skirt, it's so pretty! And your hair is gorgeous too!
    I truly hope this day is as beautiful as you are, my dear friend!
    Sending you much love & have a great weekend!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lace skirt is such a beautiful piece, and I really love the whole outfit, and how it drapes. <3
    Family Style Dinner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it the design of your skirt is lovely
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this look!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look, the lace detailing is such a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog, kisses!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice hair and skirt :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Summer at last! Hopefully you will have more warm days to celebrate with brighter shades, but I do love this black lace skirt.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look babe, the skirt is gorgeous!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. black & grey always looks so pretty! Love your outfit Ra!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovin that lace skirt.
    You look so chic on it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really gorgeous look!! I love the skirt!! So feminine and chic!

    xx Olivia

    www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete