3.31.2014

In My Team

It's so interesting what people bond together. Fashion always have been my never ending love affair. Who knows me closer they'll tell you that about clothes, fashion, style, accessories I can talk a lot. For someone it may seem shallow.. Since I have moved to Ireland I haven't met anyone else who share the same passion (except my fiance). I've been missing these talks a lot, even I do it every day through my blog. Yet seeing someone in person made it more fun. It was such a blessing for me that my fiance cousin visited us last week and since my fiance all week had to work we had all the time to spend together and getting know each other better. She says I'm her inspiration, but I know that it is herself. Everything is in herself. The most important is never let yourself down and don't let anyone else let you feel that something is wrong about you.
varsity jacket- Oasap.com, boyfriend jeans- Penneys/Primark, polo neck jumper- Dunnes store, booties- River Island, bag- Beracamy Paris, bracelets- Strike a Pose Jewelry

Peace, joy and ♥
  xoxo Ramona 

23 comments:

  1. LOVE this totally athletic-inspired look! That jacket is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket!!
    And yep, fashion is definitely one of the things I can talk about easily. Harry Potter is another, haha. Two great ways to get me to talk ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramona you are just gorgeous. You don't seem like you're wearing a stitch of make up here but you look beautiful! I agree with you. Having one person who just gets you. Who shares your passion. It is an awesome thing!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jacket! Great bag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this casual look! So perfect!

    xo Amy
    www.urbanfrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes, they're so pretty! Cool poses against that fence ;)

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve your varsity jacket! Extremely cool!
    Un nuovo outfit ti aspetta sul mio blog!
    Mi piacerebbe sapere che cosa ne pensi! :)
    Un bacione,
    Eleonora
    www.it-girl.it
    It-Girl Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have amazing style and blog! :) I follow you now GFC, follow me back on my blog if u like!! :)
    Love, Jeannay. / http://jeannays.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This jacket is so fun!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So true! I love that jacket!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your shoes, such a cool look!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!
    awesome booties!

    love!
    jesuswannatouchme.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful jacket. Lots of love
    pendientedecharol.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It can be so hard when you don't have anyone to share your passion with! I'm glad you got to bond with your cousin, and I hope you meet some irish fashion bloggers soon!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your jacket.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well spoken Ramona!
    You look great, love the jacket :)

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful that you have now again a person with whom you can talk about your passion! I love your cool look of today the jacket is absolutely perfect for you <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your shoes!

    http://cocogroove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. loving this look! so tomboyish - perfect!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete