2.05.2014

On Repeat

trench coat, jumper, trousers- FF,  hat- Next, boots- Penneys, bag- aWear, blouse- Sans Souci
all photos by D.A.

The weather haven't been very kind to us. It's gloomy, raining and strong winds turn in to storms seems like every other day. Wellies have become one of essentials as well as layers, layers. But I think it haven't work so well for me, these two weeks I'm on and off cold. It isn't much fun. I'm working a lot on my jewelry and other project, it lets me escape from this gloomy weather into colors and Spring/Summer mood. Oh, I so can't wait for Spring to come.


Peace, joy and ♥
  xoxo Ramona  

15 comments:

  1. awww i love your beanie!!!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look great.. Beanie is way too cute
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beanie looks so cute! I love it! :D

    http://thesparklingarrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice beanie *_*

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute rain boots.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry you've had such dreadful weather! I do hope things improve soon, and I'll be sending lots of thoughts of spring your way.

    Love that sweater of yours, the knit looks super cozy!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! That beanie is really cute! :)

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cap is so funny and your outfit is perfect for a rainy day!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know this feeling so well, Ra - during the rainy winter months everything is so wet and gloomy and it almost feels like you always either have a cold, are just getting better or are coming down with another one. I hope spring will come soon for you. But in the meantime, you do look adorable in your wellies and that sweet cat ear beanie!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete