7.24.2017

It's About The Dress

dress- Asos.com | bag- Kate Spade New York | sunglasses- Taylor Morris | necklace- Strike a Pose Jewelry


Sunday bliss. My Instagram is full with beautiful ladies rocking dresses, yet sadly in everyday life I can see very rarely any lady wearing dress. When ever I wear myself, oh, boy, how many heads turn on streets. 
 This beauty I bought at the end of the last year. I can't put in the words how much I wanted to wear it. I couldn't wait when temperature will rise and it will finally be a dress weather. I already have wore it for couple times and I hope I will be few more times. I fully want to enjoy a dress weather, that by Autumn I will be fed-up and will not long to wear one till next year.

 
Peace, joy and ♥ 
 xoxo Ramona
 

2 comments:

  1. I wear a lot of dresses! I almost never wear trousers. Your's is fantastic and the bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice look = )))


    xoxo



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete