4.24.2017

Spring Sequins

breton top - here | jeans - HM | sequin jacket - here | boots - London Rebel | bag- Beracamy Paris | Swarovski crystal bracelet - Strike a Pose Jewelry |
all photos by D.A. (click LIKE if you like)

There is something magical about everything sparkly, maybe it's just magpie in me thinks so. Why not sequins for spring?! I feel like I'm going around and around with my everyday looks. So to change the routine and cheer up myself I wore my sequin jacket. And first time I went out without any kind of coat. I must say at first I thought I'll  regret it very soon, but at the end it was good choice.



Peace, joy and ♥ 
 xoxo Ramona
 

13 comments:

  1. Sequins are such lovely ways to add glam to an outfit. I love that you are wearing it for spring in a daytime look, sometimes you just need a little sparkle. /Madison x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous jacket Ramona!!
    I think sequins are great on everything!
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what beautiful pictures! I love your jacket.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous, dear! <3

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous look! I love it.
    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! And beautiful surroundings. Nature and green colors simply make pictures look even better :-)

    Stop by:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!! I love your blog !! your posts are really very interesting !! I wait in my blog, I have just published a post dedicated to the beauty of our hair. I wait for you
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/2017/04/vuoi-dei-supercapelli-scegli-i.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pretty sequins for day, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearing sequins in the spring! It helps to liven up any basic outfit and is a great alternative to a basic blazer or cardi; I love yours and how you've styled it here! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh that sequins jacket is so cute!! I'm obsessed with those little sparkles! Hope you have the best week so far! Xx Susanne - http;//bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous in this sequin jacket. Sequins are perfect for Spring. Have a great week and keep sparkling.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete