3.05.2015

Wedding

all photos via Pinterest

When people found out I'm engaged, one of the most common questions they would ask was, “When is the wedding and where?” The answer never would satisfy, because first of all I'm not that girl who since her childhood have dreamed about her wedding and second, proposal came unexpectedly, big surprise (he picked out the ring, we wasn't talking about it, he planned it). After engagement we started talking about wedding, would we do it here in Ireland or travel back to Latvia, and we realize my passport expired and my fiance passport will expired after couple months. So it was kind of relief, because there will be"proper"answer for wedding question. It took as few more month to do passports(we did on Monday). It will take few months till we receive them and few more months till we sort out all paperwork what we need to get married here in Ireland, but I already start to feel even bigger pressure - where, dress. It's definitely not gonna be big wedding, to be honest I would like it to be just for two of us, because it's our day, it's special (even if it's gonna be just getting it legal). Maybe after 10 years I will want to do a big wedding, with church, guests, big dress, big cake then I will do it, but at the moment I feel it's just not me. And dress. Dress should be not traditional wedding dress. It's just not me. I would like to wear mine not just once but on special occasions as well. But I always keep my mind open maybe when I will find The Dress I will bee swoon by it and maybe by that time I will fall in that all wedding idea that at the end everything will happen very traditionally. And what you do with traditional wedding dress after wedding? Sell or keep it in wardrobe? 
What kind of wedding you had or you would like?



Peace, joy and ♥
  xoxo Ramona
 


8 comments:

  1. ō ramoniņ tads skaists ieraxts.... ticu, ka milzīgs saviļņojums un lai jums izdodas... pases vajadzēja mainīt pēc precēšanaās ha ha ha... nu ja tu ņem vīra uzvārdu.... par kāzām... hmmmm es arī vienmēr teicu, ka man laulība nozīmē daudz nevis kāzas... nekad par lielām kāzām kleitu neesmu sapņojusi, bet izrādījās, ka kāzas patiesībā nozīmēja tieši tik ļoti, jo tās bija nesamākslotas - man patīk stāstīt stāstus un stāstus vairākkārt atstāstot tie aug lielāki un krāšņāki, man patīk mans kāzu stāsts, kas patiesībā ir visvienkāršākais pasaulē, bet manās acīs visskaistākais piedzīvojums- mēs parakstījām papīrus 7os no rīta, jo tas bija jūlija vidus albānijā, kad ir +45 pa dienu neviens nekustās ha ha ha.... pasakains skats un citāds ēdiens..mūzika vakarā... zem augļu kokiem tusiņš ar dejā.... varbūt savai ģimenei es nozagu sapni par manām kāzā, viņ sapni ne manējo, jo neviena no maniem radiem nebija.... es nevaru iedomāties citādāk un labāk....bet katram savs un, lai ko tu izvļētos, klausi tikai savai sirdij un sava topošā vīra... nekad nebūs visiem mīļš :) lai jums skaistas skaistas skaistas kāzas.... mums satc faniem he he he... ūz laulību vajag svinēt... man kleita bija vienkārša, bet gribējās balta - krēmkrāsas, es noteikti vairs nevilktu, bet varētu, ja gribētu... kurpes gan katru 20, jūliju velku savas kāzu kurpes.... ja es tālajā 2007ajā zinātu par katya shehurina, noteikti pirku vienu no viņas kleitām... ziņo mums kas un kā xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great !!

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do whatever you want. It's your wedding and your day! We had a pretty big wedding with all our family and close friends and it was perfect for us. My dress wasn't totally traditional, but it was white and, while I have not worn it again, I am keeping it in my wardrobe and will hand it down to my daughter if she ever wants it, for her own wedding or just to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these wedding looks. They are all so inspiring!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is so awesome. I love what you've shown here. That bottom headpiece and dress is fabulous. I've never been married. I use to want a big wedding, but not anymore. I would go simple like you. I hope you find the dress of your dreams Ra.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. First congratulations, Ramona. For me the wedding dress still sitting inside a closet over my parents' house waiting to be dry cleaned and stored properly. And I should also add that I got married 12 years ago haha. Do whatever make you happy and keep it original. Don't copy at least that is what I think.
    Xo
    Elmira
    Http://www.wellputtogetherstylebyelmira.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats dear, you will be a gorgeous bride!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely post!! I also like intimate weddings. At one of the best destination Los Angeles venues I got married last month with my fiancé. Our wedding was not too big. We invited only our family members to share our big day.

    ReplyDelete