3.31.2015

Just Want To Say

photos via Pinterest

I should really be doing something else, but I just can't keep blog so silent. Just few hours left till my dear friend will arrive and I have still so much to do. Oh, fingers cross I will manage everything on time. Focus. We've been so busy, I know that sounds so cliche yet it's true. Weekend was spent so wonderfully with friends and when we got back home lots of unfinished project was waiting. I hope I will be able to share with you some photos. And if we mention here photos then I have to let you know that ootd photos we have made just we haven't had chance to have a proper look at them. Last week was my fiance Birthday and tomorrow will be Name day, so cake should be baked again. If you follow me on Instagram  you saw sneak a peek of Birthday cake. I hope you're having wonderful start of week. I can't wait to be back.

Peace, joy and ♥
  xoxo Ramona 
 

6 comments:

  1. awesome :)

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this board! So inspiring!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such inspiring post, love it! <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa Ramona! You are super busy girl! But that's good! One must have a life outside their blog. Life events are important. Have FUN!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great board!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics... regards from vienna

    http://mode-im-kopf.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete