8.18.2014

It's Part Of My Riga

Art Nouveau T-shirt- RigaSnap.com, trench coat- FF, pencil skirt- Dunnes, grey heeled sandals- Zara, men's watch- Kenneth Cole

It's hard to put in the words what Riga means to me. Moving to capital city was a big thing. In Riga I spent my student years and I staid there to start build my life, career, I met there my fiance. The jewels of Riga Art Nouveau was always surrounding me from begging of my student years to my last place where I worked till I moved to Ireland. Riga is full of hidden beautiful gems, if you ever want to escape typical tourist's countries and getaway, Riga is waiting for you.
I love to see that new designers and fashion projects are emerging. RIGA/SNAP is one of them with novelty T-shirt line for men and women featuring five thematic prints – Central Market, Street Art, Railroad Bridge, Art Nouveau and Green City. What makes it even more wearable is quality of T-shirt and attention to details. It definitely isn't your typical novelty T-shirt . It's stylish and great conversation starter.

Peace, joy and ♥
  xoxo Ramona 

26 comments:

  1. Lieliskas bildes! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riga is a beautiful city indeed! But you look great too, love this pink lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Riga is wonderful! Hand over that outfit Ra! I love everything you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to riga, it must be an amazing place!! I love this tee and you have styled it perfectly!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful skirt!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie,
    You look adorable, I really like this skirt
    kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing combo! Love the tee

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riga sounds like an awesome place! Gorgeous look. I love the casual tee paired with the pencil skirt. You look amazing, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you dressed up this tee with a pretty and polished skirt.

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  10. great edgy look!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great…I love this look!
    Sara
    www.momeme.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pics and trench!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty picture on that top Ramona. I love how you styled it with the skirt. And the trench! Such a great trench!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look SO gorgeous, I love how you've mixed high and low fashion!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful! Oh how I would love to visit both Riga and Ireland!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look really beautiful :)
    love your pictures
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving it… awesome layers
    See you soon!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that the tee has a beautiful sentiment for you, and you've styled it so perfectly with your pencil skirt!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the jacket! You're gorgeous!

    www.madeinmauve.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pencil skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an elegant skirt! It totally makes an outfit.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful outfit and photos! And we learned a few more things about you, through this post! :)

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  23. classy, but still with a touch of modern! gorgeous!

    www.eager4fashion.com

    ReplyDelete