1.08.2013

Few simple touches

Just few simple touches here and there can make big difference.


I've been looking for some glass dome cake stand for a while. Found it on TK Maxx sale. Can't believe none picked it up. You can keep it pretty as it is or keep in it your jewelry, or make- up products, etc.  


Few weeks ago I pinned on my Pinterest this inspiration, I knew that now I have to look for some new light shade (grey, cream, white,etc) pillows for our grey sofa which looked pretty dark. It just needed a touch of soft color. Found these two in Penney's. Glad I got them, already our sofa now looks more as I imagine it should look.

Peace, joy and ♥
  xoxo Ramona 

15 comments:

  1. love the right one!

    New outfit post; mix silver with gold, It's OK
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that cake holder! so pretty!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making little purchases like these are some of my favourite types of buys to make! They always cheer up your space so much :)

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute buys! Loving that cake stand it's adorbs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your cake stand, Ramona! I feel like I've been hunting for dessert displays - a cake stand and also some bell jars - for ages with no luck. I want to use them to hold decorations as opposed to actual desserts, of course ;) We don't have TK Maxx here to Paris, but you've inspired me to get back to my search!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't it amazing how just a few new, strategically chosen elements can totally transform your space! i love the ones you picked up Ra!! totally agree with Cee, that cake stand is awesome. happy continued house hunting!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great finds! I love it when that happens! The cake stand is amazing and so is that clock printed pillow!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh they look amazing!!!!
    want that dessert glass *_*
    pillows are pretty cool too! especually the old clock one *_*
    xxoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao cara, come va?

    Te voglio augurare un strepitoso 2013.
    Sono tornata con il blog , aspetto la tua visita: http://couturetrend.blogspot.i...
    Il Facebook sempre aggiornato: https://www.facebook.com/coutu...

    Un grande bacio

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake stand is adorable--I've actually been looking for one for a bit to display my baked goodies! And I agree with you completely. A few choice things can definitely pep a place up. :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete