It's so soon becoming dark and I just haven't had a chance to take some look of the day photos.I've been so busy lately and long evenings give more time for indoor activities. Such as reading, cooking, movie evenings or .. as this time making Christmas ornaments.
You will need:
- hot gun glue
- foam plastic ball( cut on a half )
- stick ( stick in a middle half of foam plastic ball flat side and fasten with glue)
- wire (stick in a middle of half of foam plastic ball on top and glued)
- sheet of paper( made a cone and glued to half of foam plastic ball)
- sisal rope ( which I shredded and fasten with glue around paper cone and sticking out of it wire)
I choose 1Litre zinc bucket where to plant my tree and fixed it into foam plastic. Tree decorated with Christmas plastic balls fasten with glue.
On top of foam plastic in a bucket I fasten with a glue sisal and all natural stuff what I could find in park and at my home.
This is it!
I hope you like my sisal Christmas tree and you will try to make one for yourself.
Peace, joy and ♥