4.20.2011

Mqueen sneakers on the rocks

Hello my lovelies!
Last week was hectic. Having friends from far is quite hard job. Every day you have to be prepared for new  entertaining even if it's raining. Thanks God we live in a beautiful country with lots of amazing places.
These photos are from 08/04 Sunday when we went to Hook Head Lighthouse , which is the oldest operational lighthouses in the world. On the way to it we stop for couple shoots at Dunbrody Abbey. Day was + 17 C, but still so far away from warm day which I would love. More closely to ocean temperature drops down and some nice cardi is saviour.  Comfy, cozy and some great hat what I was looking for this journey in my look.

Hope you all have amazing weekend!

Today we have +22 C and I'm  so happy for this warm weather.







 
xoxo Ramona

12 comments:

  1. Hi dear. First time on your blog and it is lovely. What a GORGEOUS place you live in! If only I could take pictures in such a wonderful, green setting! I adore your style as well.

    Check out my blog whenever you find the time.
    Love, Kristen (from Chictopia)
    FlairGenius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jeans! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casual but still so gorgeous. I adore the hat, the trim is wonderful! Pretty pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know just what you mean- as much fun as it is to see friends and family when they come to visit, it can be really exhausting trying to find different ways to entertain them during their stay :) You're looking lovely as always, though. I just adore your hat, especially the green trim. And your can't go wrong with that scarf!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear, thank u so much.
    your pics look great. <3 verena

    kirschkern-productions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jeans! And your hat is great; I love a good hat:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its been sooo good having a bit of sun in ireland hasnt it!? I love hook head. Havnt been there since I was a kid!

    Love your hat, hope you had fun with your friends
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankyou for commenting & following my blog, i love yours! & am now following :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. babe, you look absolutely beautiful, You are stylish and I love your hat! bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply LOVE your hat and goooorgeous photos as well!

    www.elekonchicboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hat is soo coool. Lovely setting.

    Thanks for your comment, I'll be back soon :).

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete