11.30.2010

DIY Flower Headband


The flower headband is one of my DIY.
I love to knit. There is something great about it. I heard that lot of celebrities knitting made as a trend (:





This flower headband I knitted year ago inspired by Whitney Port, which she wear on TV show The City.


Headband is knitted, but flower I crochet. I added in the centre of flower some pearl beads. I think it's give more loveliness to this already cute headband.

Photo by D. A.
It was one evening job, so easy it was!
I think it could be great Christmas gift.
Lot's of ♥
xo xo Ramona



10 comments:

  1. What a lovely hairband... I like it even better than the one that inspired it! Can't believe you knitted it yourself in just one night, I'm pretty much hopeless when it comes to anything DIY :) Love your white coat, too.
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I wish I was able to make one, much less in one night!

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great Christmas gift, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you made this yourself? Awesome it looks great and so warm haha. Just stumbled across your blog. Love it!! Would loved it if you visited mine and if you want to follow, let me know and i'll follow back :) Hope you have a great day!

    Francesca (opinionslave.blogspot.com) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I couldn't tell you made it by yourself, good job girl, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love itt!! :) I so ready to wear then...with this cold even more!
    love this blog!

    I follow you!

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  7. The headband looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment babe am definitely following you back :)

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh i'm so impressed you made this!!
    I've just bought two online- I need to learn to knit!!

    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete