8.31.2010

Think pink! Yep!














This look I wore couple days ago. I love this basic grey Primark ruffle shoulder sweater. I have notice that my wardrobe is becoming grey (: Long time ago I fell in love in grey colour, but after a while I added different colours in my wardrobe and so it's coming back. I love to wear a girly clothes, I think I'm a girly girl, but some times I'm not in mood and I change as chameleon. Actually I can't define my style. It's various and dependent on my mood. Pink shoes and scarf I got year or two ago from different brands and they looks so matchy, matchy. Pop of pink give this look very good kick, it doesn't look boring or simple.


xo Ramona

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on Chictopia! I like the way you do pink - one of my fave colors! Very energetic yet utterly chic. Go gal!

    Fashion hugs from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifoul t-shirt!!!
    Im in love........
    kises
    xxx
    AB

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore these shoes, lady you've got great taste!

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete